Thursday, July 17, 2014

Autobots, transform and...cuddle?

This blog keeps getting ignored for many reasons; none of them particularly good. Apologies to my reader!

Just briefly, while Transformers 4 is still in theaters, I want to highlight my favorite Transformers thing that I own. Granted, I don't really have a lot of objects to choose from, but I'm pretty sure that this would be my favorite even if I did. I give you: Slumblebee


This is a 2007 plush, yet still transformable, version of Bumblebee produced for the first live action film.  I love this thing! Most Transformers toys cannot be described as huggable, so I quite like this toy's ability to do something different with a character who is more likely to be metal and pointy. He was a birthday present and he spends most of his time as a robot, which makes his car form a bit rumpled, but that's okay.



They also produced Softimus Prime!

1 comment:

  1. Ha! Softimus Prime and Slumblebee! Why are you not in advertising? You're a clever writer. I gifted a Slumblebee to a friend a while ago. he was like, "Uh, a stuffed Bumblebee?" Once he figured it transformed, it somehow made sense. Weird times we live in :^/

    ReplyDelete